Rediff – Images from Day 4 of the second Test between South Africa and India in Pretoria on Tuesday.
- Images from Day 4 of the second Test between South Africa and India in Pretoria on Tuesday.
- Photograph: BCCIIndia seamer Mohammed Shami took three crucial wickets but South Africa took their lead to 201 runs at lunch on the fourth day of the second Test in Pretoria on Tuesday.
- De Villiers had put on 141 for the third wicket with opener Dean Elgar, who rode his luck to a half-century before he found Lokesh Rahul in the deep with a well-timed pull shot off Shami to fall for 61.
- IMAGE: Mohammed Shami is congratulated by his team mates after taking the wicket of Dean Elgar.
- Photograph: BCCISouth Africa seamer Morne Morkel suggested on Monday evening that chasing anything over 250 would be difficult for India, but with visiting skipper Virat Kohli coming off 153 in the first innings and looking in such good form, the hosts will be looking at 300 and above.