Sky Sports – Rohit Sharma ended his barren run in South Africa with an eventful century that helped India seal a historic one-day series win at Port Elizabeth.
- Rohit Sharma ended his barren run in South Africa with an eventful century that helped India seal a historic one-day series win at Port Elizabeth.
- Lungi Ngidi’s 4-51 helped stifle the tourists towards the end of their innings and South Africa were further emboldened by a 52-run opening stand between Hashim Amla and captain Aiden Markram.
- Three quick wickets tilted the balance in India’s favour and South Africa’s hopes of closing the gap in the series to 3-2 seemed to dissipate when Amla was run out after a becalmed 71 from 92 balls.
- Kuldeep Yadav took three wickets in four balls as the Proteas were all out for 201 in 42.2 overs to lose by 73 runs, leaving India to celebrate an unassailable 4-1 lead and their first ODI series victory in South Africa.
- Watch the sixth ODI between South Africa and India at Centurion from 10.55am, Friday on Sky Sports Cricket.