Gulf News – Cricketers who are playing in the ongoing Pakistan Super League (PSL) use their off day from the intense battle on the field to unwind.
- Everyone was shocked how good a singer Pakistan and Quetta Gladiators captain Sarfraz Ahmad is as he fluently sang the popular songs of legendary singer Mohammad Rafi.
- Anis Sajan, managing director of Danube, who often hosts a party to honour international cricketers whenever they arrive in UAE, invited the PSL players to his villa in Emirates Hills.
- When Pakistan’s top order batsman Asad Shafiq sang the song ‘Tera Hone Laga Hoon’ almost everyone swayed to the song.
- Since the Pakistan players hadn’t visited UAE since they won the Champions Trophy, Sajan organised a cake and made Sarfraz who lifted the trophy, to cut it.
- The party was only for limited guests as Sajan wanted the cricketers to feel free and not be crowded around by fans forcing players to spend their time posing for selfies.