The Daily Star – Bangladesh – Unpredictability is the name of the game and that is what T20 cricket is all about.
- There is the same motif of why Pakistan are the top-ranked T20 side in the world right now and it is also why Bangladesh could overhaul Sri Lanka’s total of 214 while chasing.
- Form could matter little but belief in own ability could make the difference as Tigers face India in their third game of the Nidahas Trophy T20I tournament.
- All teams in this tournament have won by chasing a target — the most impressive of those chases have come from the Tigers themselves, who battered down Sri Lanka’s 214.
- Most of the matches are won by the chasing side in the tournament.
- Tigers have never won a T20 game against India but with the unpredictable nature of the Tigers so far, predictable unpredictability is expected.