The Mirror – Candice Warner has blamed herself for her husband role in Australia cricket’s ball-tampering scandal.
- Candice Warner has blamed herself for her husband role in Australia cricket’s ball-tampering scandal.
- Opening batsman David Warner was banned for 12 months and stripped of the vice-captaincy after he was found to be a key member of the plot to alter the state of the ball during Australia’s third Test against South Africa.
- Warner was reduced to tears during a press conference earlier this week, with his wife admitting her partner is “seriously struggling”.
- Model Candice Warner, who was the subject of insults from South African players during the series, has admitted she feels guilty.
- Candice Warner has also revealed how her other half has struggled to deal with the scandal and failed to get his thought across in his meeting with the press.