Daily Excelsior – NEW DELHI, Apr 12: Chennai Super Kings players took to social media to express their disappointment a day after BCCI was forced to shift the franchise’s remaining home fixtures to Pune in the 11th Indian Premier League.
- “Very sad for our team @ChennaiIPL and the fans here in Chennai that we won’t be playing anymore games here this season.
- Let’s hope this situation in Tamil Nadu is sorted out asap,” tweeted Former Australian cricketer Shane Watson, who was signed by CSK this season.
- Fans have waited two years for CSK to play in front of them at home.
- However, the India international made light of the incident, posting a picture of it and twitting: “Still we have a lots of love and care for our csk fans.
- Great to be back and again experience the love and passion the Tamil Nadu fans have for cricket and CSK.