The Sun – UK – SUNRISERS HYDERABAD are searching for back to back home wins when the last two IPL champions meet today.
- SUNRISERS HYDERABAD are searching for back to back home wins when the last two IPL champions meet today.
- SRH, winners of the 2016 edition, take on Rohit Sharma’s holders Mumbai Indians on Thursday.
- AP Shikhar Dhawan shakes hands with Ajinkya Rahane after Hyderabad beat Rajasthan on MondayHyderabad thrashed the Rajasthan Royals to begin their campaign on Monday while Mumbai were beaten in a thriller by CSK in Saturday’s opening game of the season.
- Both teams face a quick turnaround ahead of the weekend with games on Saturday.
- AP:Associated Press The IPL is the most prestigious tournament in domestic cricketAll IPL cricket matched shifted out of Chennai due to protests outside the stadiumMOST READ IN SPORTFINAL FIELD Runners and riders for Saturday’s Grand National revealed TIER JERKER Man Utd told they must leave Old Trafford to increase capacity to 90,000 ‘he’s so desperate’ Shearer, Vardy and Salah lead Twitter mocking of Kane after goal award INCREDIBLE hunK From skinny teen to Hercules.