Sky Sports – Sunrisers Hyderabad secured a stunning one-wicket win over Mumbai Indians, with No 11 batsman Billy Stanlake smashing four from the final ball in a thrilling finish.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad secured a stunning one-wicket win over Mumbai Indians, with No 11 batsman Billy Stanlake smashing four from the final ball in a thrilling finish.
- Deepak Hooda (32no off 25) helped matters with a fine six over extra cover off Ben Cutting’s first ball, but he was off strike for the final delivery and, with still one run required, it was left to the unflappable Stanlake to fire four into the legside to clinch an incredible victory.
- Earlier, it had been a tale of two leg-spinners, as Rashid first starred for Sunrisers, conceding only 13 runs and taking a wicket from his four overs, as Mumbai were restricted to 147-8 batting first.
- Sharma had a let off in the opening over, as Hooda dropped him off Sandeep Sharma’s bowling, but Stanlake (2-42) then picked up the Mumbai captain with the final ball of the following over.
- Rashid finally got the reward his super spell of bowling deserved, beating Cutting (9) with a googly, while Sandeep found himself on a hat-trick when dismissing Yadav and Pradeep Sangwan with consecutive deliveries as Mumbai’s innings fell apart in the final overs.