The Sydney Morning Herald – “I won’t have a clue what it’s going to be like,” Healy said.
- “I’ve had 40 summers full of cricket.
- LoadingHealy joined the network in 1999 weeks after his international retirement.
- Healy recalled one “earful” he copped from former network owner Kerry Packer, who was known for his tongue lashings towards his on air talent, after a one-day game in early 2005.
- Healy, Taylor and Nicholas were summonsed to Packer’s office in Sydney the following day.
- “It was a lovely experience, even if the first 15 minutes was a bit harrowing,” Healy said.