Hindustan Times – Medium-pacer Siddarth Kaul has a coffee buddy in the Sunrisers Hyderabad camp.
- He backs and encourages team mates which shows in the results,” said the 27-year-old Kaul, who is one of the main bowlers of Sunrisers.
- A good IPL outing, followed by consistent performances for Punjab lifted Kaul into the India ODI team for a three-match series against Sri Lanka.
- I am working on the knuckle ball and hopefully in upcoming matches I will be able to use it effectively,” said Kaul, who has five wickets in three matches and is looking forward to bowl at his home ground in Mohali against Kings XI Punjab on April 19.
- Moreover, I am also benefitting from their good form,” said Kaul, who is taking mental conditioning lessons.
- With his family watching him in Mohali on Thursday, Kaul would be hoping for another stellar show against Kings XI Punjab and help Sunrisers maintain their top spot.