India Times – April 24 is a sacred day for Indian cricket.
- Reuters April 24 also happens to be the birthday of former Australia fast bowler Damien Fleming, and to celebrate it, cricket.
- Also sachin smashed Australian strong bowling attack back in 1998 ğŸ˜€#HappyBirthdaySachin https://t.
- #HappyBirthdaySachin pic.twitter.com/TVtpaxSiJz — Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) April 24, 2018 One of his ‘fans’ whose wish has gone viral is none other than Virender Sehwag, Tendulkar’s former opening partner.
- While fans were expecting him to wish Tendulkar, he began his wish by saying ‘Happy birthday to an elite man’, before forcing fans to scroll down and find Dharmasena’s name.
- Happy Birthday to an elite elite panel umpire Kumara Dharmasena DRS — Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) April 24, 2018 Sehwag and Tendulkar are one of the most loved duos in Indian cricket, having produced many a memorable partnership together.