Sportskeeda – IPL 2018: Two changes CSK should make following Deepak Chahar’s injury
CSK will play their next match against Delhi Daredevils.
- IPL 2018: Two changes CSK should make following Deepak Chahar’s injury CSK will play their next match against Delhi Daredevils.
- CSK will need to find a replacement for Chahar and here we will look at forced changes that CSK might have to make in the playing XI for their next match against Delhi Daredevils.
- #2 David Willey in place of Deepak Chahar David Willey has the ability to take wickets at the top of the orderOne of CSK’s major problems has been the bowlers’ inability to pick wickets in the powerplays.
- Deepak Chahar did take three wickets in the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad, but on most occasions, too many runs have been given away in the first six overs.
- #1 Karn Sharma in place of Imran Tahir Imran Tahir in consultation with MS DhoniIf David Willey or Mark Wood replaces injured Deepak Chahar, then CSK will have to drop one of the other three overseas players.