Sunday People – James Anderson clearly thinks he is worth it after trying out a new bleached blonde hairstyle for the early season.
- James Anderson clearly thinks he is worth it after trying out a new bleached blonde hairstyle for the early season.
- As a young bowler new to international cricket, Anderson went for a red skunk look thanks to his hairdressing aunt who made sure he was noticed for more than just his quality bowling.
- Broad knew just how hard it must have been for the normally grumpy and reticent Anderson to put himself out there like that, plus he wanted to take the mickey.
- Anderson says: “There are times when we’ve had a few words, sometimes when Broady is into a spell on a flat one and he’ll turn to me and say ‘What’s going on here?
- Read the full interview with Anderson and Broad in the next issue of Wisden Cricket Monthly, out May 10, and get the next three issues for just £5 with offer code 3FOR5X12 at www.wisdensubs.com