Hindustan Times – It was a surrender so abject that Shah Rukh Khan tweeted an apology to fans of Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).
- Skipper Dinesh Karthik shared his boss’s disappointment but, displaying remarkable sangfroid, said KKR can survive the league stage of the IPL 2018.
- At this point, that is the important thing,” said Karthik after the 102-run loss to Mumbai Indians here on Wednesday.
- (HIGHLIGHTS) (SCORECARD)For the first time this term, KKR are out of the top four and have a negative nett run rate.
- READ | Ishan Kishan blitz powers Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders“That’s the biggest challenge, isn’t it for a sportsperson?
- As it is with a 19-member squad, KKR are not exactly spoilt for choice but Karthik said it is important for him to trust his playing 11.