Sportskeeda – Stuart Broad in fantasy land after high-scoring Premier League gameweek
An 8-15 in the Ashes may not be Stuart Broad’s favourite sporting moment after an impressive showing in fantasy football this week.
- Stuart Broad in fantasy land after high-scoring Premier League gameweekAn 8-15 in the Ashes may not be Stuart Broad’s favourite sporting moment after an impressive showing in fantasy football this week.
- News 10 May 2018, 17:34 IST Stuart Broad celebrates another Test wicketStuart Broad’s cricketing achievements are pretty impressive, but the England paceman’s performance in the Premier League’s official fantasy football game may have just become his proudest sporting moment.
- The 31-year-old is currently the leading points scorer in Gameweek 37 of the Premier League’s fantasy football game on 169, albeit Manchester United still have to play West Ham at London Stadium on Thursday.
- It is an accomplishment that Broad has been keen to laud on social media, posting a screen grab of his team – which includes the likes of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Leroy Sane – with the caption: “I enjoyed 8-15 in the Ashes but leading GW37 in #EPL Fantasy Football runs it close as a sporting achievement!
- pic.twitter.com/bw7i7TFbrG— Fantasy Premier League (@OfficialFPL) May 10, 2018Fetching more content…