Hindustan Times – Over the years, Mumbai Indians (MI) have banked heavily on their home record in the Indian Premier League.
- Out of six home games in IPL 2018, they have lost four which has hurt their chances in the race for the play-off spots.
- (IPL 2018 points table)MI’s reserve wicket-keeper-batsman Aditya Tare, who leads the Mumbai Ranji team, admitted the poor home show is what has hurt the team’s chances.
- READ MORE | IPL Live Updates and score — Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals “The only worry for me is that we have not been up to the mark at Wankhede, usually we are a very tough team to beat at the Wankhede.
- READ MORE | IPL 2018 play-off scenario: Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab game potential deciderAmong the few positives for MI has been the form of their young keeper-batsman, Ishan Kishan.
- Even if I am sitting out now, I may be a very important player for the team next season.