Hindustan Times – Kolkata Knight Riders’ six-wicket win over Rajasthan Royals has made Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore’s chances of entering the play-offs difficult.
- Kolkata Knight Riders’ six-wicket win over Rajasthan Royals has made Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore’s chances of entering the play-offs difficult.
- Here are the scenarios for Mumbai Indians, Kings XI Punjab, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals.
- If they also win their last game against Delhi Daredevils, they will hope Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Royal Challengers Bangalore on Thursday, Kings XI Punjab lose their last game to Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals lose to Royal Challengers Bangalore so that it does not boil down to Net Run-Rate.
- READ | Mark Waugh calls Indian cricket team ‘selfish’ for refusing to play Day-Night TestRoyal Challengers BangaloreP-12, W-5, L-7, Points: 10If Royal Challengers Bangalore win: If they beat both Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals, they will hope Mumbai Indians beat Kings XI Punjab but lose to Delhi Daredevils.
- They will be boosted further if Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Royal Challengers Bangalore and Virat Kohli’s side beats Rajasthan Royals in their last encounter.