Rediff – ‘What’s wrong in us wanting to win all the matches?
- 30 years back they said India play Test matches only to draw but they don’t say that anymore’IMAGE: Ajinkya Rahane, Virat Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara.
- Photograph: BCCIThe Committee of Administrators (CoA) chief Vinod Rai on Thursday firmly backed the Indian cricket team’s decision of not playing Day-Night pink ball Test against Australia during the upcoming tour Down Under at the end of the year.
- 30 years back they said India play Test matches only to draw but they don’t say that anymore,” Rai said at historian Boria Majumdar’s book launch in Delhi.
- The former CAG said that India will play day-night Tests only when the players are ready.
- “Till the time Indian players say that they are ready to play day-night matches there will be no day-night matches that India will play.”