Himalayan Times – Nepal’s Sandeep Lamichhane prepares to bowl during a team training session at the Affies Park on Wednesday, ahead of their ICC World Cricket League Division-II match against Namibia.
- Photo Courtesy: Raman ShiwakotiKATHMANDU: Nepali leg spinner Sandeep Lamichanne, who is representing Delhi Daredevils in the ongoing Indian Premier League, is all set to bowl against Chennai Super Kings captioned by former Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni in today’s fixture.
- Lamichhane then got a nod to bowl in penultimate fixture and his second consecutive game for the team after near perfect debut for the capital-based team.
- With just three wins in 12 matches of the season, Delhi Daredevils out of play-off contentions are playing for pride in this year’s IPL tournament, where as Chennai Super Kings are eyeing for top spot.
- Earlier, Delhi Daredevils coached by the former Australian skipper Ricky Pointing brought Lamichhane during IPL auction for base price of INRS 20 lakhs.
- Delhi Daredevils languishing in the bottom of the eight teams table play their last game of the tournament at home against Mumbai Indian on Sunday.