India Today – AB de Villiers has made it a habit of being spectacular in whatever he does on a cricket field.
- The talismanic South African’s gravity-defying catch in Thursday’s Indian Premier League match against Sunrisers Hyderabad has everyone talking about it.
- De Villiers was having one hell of a match on Thursday as RCB look to stay alive in the play-offs race.
- Earlier, De Villiers, who came out to bat at No.
- But, that was not going to stop the South African in RCB’s penultimate league game of IPL 2018.
- De Villiers continued his attacking style of play and hit his 50 off 32 balls, with a boundary off Siddharth Kaul in the 12th over.