Daily Nation – BDF players and supporters celebrate their capture of the BCA’s Sagicor T20 title.
- BDF, who effected five run-outs when BRC batted, won a low-scoring final by seven wickets at Kensington Oval.
- After restricting BRC, who won the toss and batted to 107 in their 20 overs, stocky opener Zikomo Cozier guided BDF to 110 for three in 19 overs asthe soldiers won with six balls to spare.
- Cozier hit two fours in his match-winning 45 off 53 balls and finished the match with a six off BRC’s captain and left-arm spinner Adrian Maynard.
- Opener Michael Hinds was the first run-out casualty from a direct hit in the covers by BDF’s captain Renaldo Brathwaite.
- Economical bowling from Maynard and left-arm pacer Sylvan Cummins after veteran Colin Small was flayed for 16 in his only over, saw BDF’s equation come down to 17 runs off the last three overs.