Pakistan Today – LONDON: Pakistani fast bowler Hasan Ali is facing an injury scare before the Test match against England to be played at Lord’s from May 24.
- LONDON: Pakistani fast bowler Hasan Ali is facing an injury scare before the Test match against England to be played at Lord’s from May 24.
- The right-arm pacer injured his hand during the two-day practice match against Leicestershire while attempting a catch, the team management said.
- “We would try to keep Hasan away from practice on Tuesday and give him a chance to heal the injury,” Deacon said, adding that at this point the fast bowler is available for selection in the squad for the first match.
- Meanwhile, Mohammad Amir appeared to prove his fitness as Pakistan drew their final warm-up match ahead of the start of their two-Test series against England.
- Amir was one of several first-choice players rested from this match ahead of the first Test at Lord´s starting Thursday after suffering a recurrence of a longstanding knee problem during Pakistan´s preceding five-wicket victory over Test debutants Ireland in Malahide, Dublin completed on Tuesday.