India Today – Prime Minister Narendra Modi has nominated Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy to take the fitness challenge.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has nominated Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy to take the fitness challenge.
- In the video, PM Modi, who was responding to the viral #HumFitToIndiaFit fitness challenge, is seen (watch here) performing a series of yoga poses and practising breathing exercises.
- “This is extremely refreshing and rejuvenating,” PM Modi said before throwing the fitness challenge gauntlet to, among others, the Janata Dal (Secular) leader HD Kumaraswamy, who is the Karnataka chief minister.
- PM Modi’s fitness video was in response to Indian men’s cricket team captain Virat Kohli, who had tagged the prime minister on his own #HumFitToIndiaFit video.
- Also read: Fitness challenge takes political turn as Rahul targets PM over fuel price hikeAlso read: Priyanka Chopra joins fitness challenge: Who has done what so farAlso read: In Kohli’s fitness challenge, Tejashwi sees opportunity to lambaste Narendra Modi