BBC UK – Glamorgan chief executive Hugh Morris says a Wales national cricket team makes no sense and would not work.
- Glamorgan chief executive Hugh Morris says a Wales national cricket team makes no sense and would not work.
- In contrast, Glamorgan are part of the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), while a Wales amateur side plays in the western division of the Minor Counties Championship.
- Glamorgan are preparing to host the second England and Australia one-day international on Saturday, while India and England will contest a T20 match on 6 July.
- Morris believes international matches could be taken away if there were moves for a Wales team.
- Morris is preparing for Glamorgan to host the second game of the one-day series after England won the opening match at the Oval by three wickets.