The Blackpool Gazette – Published:
Thursday 14 June 2018
I haven’t really experienced anything like what happened at Southport this week.
- With us having quite a few days off between first-team games, it would have been good to get some preparation in for what hopefully will be a return to the side against Worcester at New Road next Wednesday.
- We were playing on a brand new wicket and this was the first time anyone had played on it, so it was a bit of a shock when it started going up and down on day one.
- When you do get a bit of time off there are a few gym sessions to do on your own.
- During a break you also get little bits of stuff on the opposition to look through in your own time.
- That was first big event of my testimonial year and next we’ve got the T20 game at Lytham on July 4.