Caribbean Life – Trinidad and Tobago all-rounder Jason Mohammed will lead a West Indies “A” squad for a Tri-Nation Series in England later this month.
- Trinidad and Tobago all-rounder Jason Mohammed will lead a West Indies “A” squad for a Tri-Nation Series in England later this month.
- The squad will include Test batsman Jermaine Blackwood and all-rounder Raymon Reifer, as Cricket West Indies (CWI) selectors continue to fine-tune their plans for next year’s World Cup.
- Blackwood, 26, who played in the last of his two One-Day Internationals (ODIs) three years ago, was recently dropped from the Test squad to face Sri Lanka which has started in Trinidad.
- He was included in the 13-man CWI President’s X1 squad for the recent three-day tour match against Sri Lanka which concluded in Trinidad, but has not played.
- The 27-year-old is yet to play a One-Day International (0DI)All-rounder Rovman Powell and Mohammed, both fixtures in the ODI side, are joined by fast bowler, 20 year-old Keemo Paul in the squad, which also sees the return of veteran wicketkeeper batsman Devon Thomas.