Telegraph and Argus – ATTENDEES at a Bradford beer festival will be raising a glass in memory of their founder.
- ATTENDEES at a Bradford beer festival will be raising a glass in memory of their founder.
- Baildon Cricket Club’s Beer and Gin Festival, which is being held from June 22-24 at their Jenny Lane headquarters, will be remembering Simon Heginbotham.
- The first pint on Friday, June 22 (6pm) will be pulled by Simon’s brother Rob, and proceeds from the raffle will go to MIND to help raise awareness of mental health.
- The festival opening times are 6pm-11pm on Friday, June 22, noon-late on Saturday, June 23, and 10am-6pm on Sunday, June 24.
- Anyone interested should contact Ashley Free on 07415-709104 or at prizes are: Two twenty20 tickets (courtesy of Yorkshire County Cricket Club), two race tickets (Ripon Racecourse), five mini bottle gin tasting set (courtesy of Drinks By The Dram), 20cl Sloe Gin gift box (courtesy of BlackonBlack Sloe Gin), afternoon tea for two (courtesy of The Old Barn Esholt), one-hour facial (courtesy of Mirror Mirror), £50 fish & chip vouchers (courtesy of Websters), £100 workwear vouchers (courtesy of Snickers Workwear), £50 Baildon Automotive vouchers and 10 class gym passes (courtesy of Next Generation Fitness & Performance).