Rediff – IMAGE: India’s remaining leagues games will be against a qualifier and Australia on November 15 and 17.
- vIndia will begin their campaign against New Zealand in the ICC Women’s World T20, to be held in the West Indies from November 9 to 24.
- India’s remaining leagues games will be against a qualifier and Australia on November 15 and 17 respectively.
- The finalists of the World T20 Qualifier in the Netherlands from July 7 to 14 will add to the line-up of the November tournament, which is the first standalone ICC women’s event in the shortest format.
- Defending champions West Indies are in Group A along with England, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Qualifier 1 from the Netherlands event, while Australia, India, New Zealand, Pakistan and Qualifier 2 will be in Group B.
- This venue will also host matches between arch-rivals India and Pakistan and trans-Tasman adversaries Australia and New Zealand.