Cricket World – If the English team wants to bounce back in the ODI series, they would have to consider a course correction, otherwise the writing is already on the wall.
- On the other hand, the English batsmen were wary of the wrist pin of Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- Here is why England would keep struggling against the Indian wrist spinners – Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal – in the upcoming ODI series:It is the end of the English summer and the pitches all across the country have become a bit sluggish.
- The English side has now resorted to Merlyn, a unique bowling machine also used at the time of the 2005 Ashes to neutralize Warne factor, but many remain uncertain of its benefits.
- The English team works on the simple theory: Come what may, keep playing aggressive and attacking cricket till the last wicket slash ball.
- For instance, if the English batsmen consider playing out the overs of Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal – and by playing out, one means to score singles, doubles and an odd boundary – they would still have Umesh Yadav and Hardik Pandya to run riot against.