News – Cricket: An improved David Warner has helped Winnipeg Hawks claim an eight wicket victory over Edmonton.
- FOX Sports’ star signing Kerry O’Keeffe says Australian selectors should consider Aaron Finch as a Test opener.
- Finch is 31 years of age and has never played Test cricket, but in the current environment, O’Keeffe argues a player with 13 international hundreds to his name and a first-class average of 50 over the past two years presents a compelling claim to assume Warner’s post.
- O’Keeffe and former fast bowling great and IPL presenting favourite Brett Lee have been confirmed as the latest additions to Fox Cricket’s dynamic commentary team.
- Lee said he feels fresh and energised by the Fox Cricket model and intends to bring along some of the insights and innovations from his work at the forefront of the Twenty20 game in India.
- Fox Sports Head of Television Steve Crawley said O’Keeffe and Lee would add enormous depth to the coverage.