India – Injured Wriddhiman Saha is likely to miss out on the upcoming Test series against England.
- Injured Wriddhiman Saha is likely to miss out on the upcoming Test series against England.
- Saha was given time to get fit before the four-day ‘unofficial’ Test against England Lions from Monday at Worcester or the four-day warm-up match against Essex, which starts on July 25 in Chelmsford.
- “Saha’s injury hasn’t healed as per plan and to be fair there isn’t a chance that he would be match-fit when the team takes the field in the first game.
- Some of the Test specialists are already in England and will be a part of the unofficial Test against the England Lions and Saha now doesn’t look like he will make it even for the Essex game.
- Also, he was the one called in to replace Saha for the Afghanistan Test,” he said to CricketNext.