Daily Mail UK – England play India at Headingley in the third and deciding one-day international on Tuesday.
- England play India at Headingley in the third and deciding one-day international on Tuesday.
- Eoin Morgan’s team were heavily defeated by eight wickets in the opening ODI at Trent Bridge last Thursday but bounced back to claim an 86-run victory at Lord’s on Saturday to square the series.
- The 27-year-old Surrey batsman had shared successive half-century opening stands with Jonny Bairstow in the series and is set to be replaced by James Vince.
- He has been recalled after scoring more than 500 runs in Hampshire’s victorious Royal London One-Day Cup campaign this summer.
- India, meanwhile, are hoping for their 10th consecutive bilateral ODI series victory in Leeds.