India Today – Former India captain MS Dhoni was booed at Lord’s during the second ODI against England as he played an innings of 37 from 59 balls.
- Former India captain MS Dhoni was booed at Lord’s during the second ODI against England as he played an innings of 37 from 59 balls.
- Talking about Dhoni’s innings, former India captain Sunil Gavaskar wrote in his column for the Times of India that the innings reminded of his infamous 36 not out against England at the same venue.
- India vs England 3rd ODI: Middle-order woes remain as India look for series winGavaskar was talking about the inaugural match of the 1975 world Cup, when he scored an unbeaten 36 off 174 balls chasing a target of 335.
- The former cricketer also added that India’s defeat in the second ODI highlighted their dependability on Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Jasprit Bumrah as England posted a total 322 at Lord’s.
- With the three-match ODI series level 1-1, India will take on England on Tuesday at Headingley on Tuesday.