India Today – Joe Root and Eoin Morgan aced a chase of 257 as England won the three-match ODI series against India 2-1.
- Joe Root and Eoin Morgan aced a chase of 257 as England won the three-match ODI series against India 2-1.
- After the tour Down Under, India won successive series against Zimbabwe, New Zealand, England, West Indies, Sri Lanka (away), Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka (home) and South Africa.
- Kuldeep’s form in the T20Is and the first ODI gave India confidence – England could be tamed in their own backyard.
- Riding high on confidence after winning three of their first four matches in England, India travelled to London, eyeing a series win at cricket’s Mecca.
- Ironically, Adil Rashid, England’s leg-spinner was their most economical bowler in the second ODI, Moeen Ali, England’s off-spinner snared the important wicket of Virat Kohli.