DNA – There was criticism from certain quarters when Arjun Tendulkar was selected for the IndiaU-19 team.
- Arjun Tendulkar, who is a left arm pacer unlike Sachin took a wicket early for his side against Sri Lanka Under-19 in the first Youth Test match which is being hailed at Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo.
- According to reports, Arjun trapped Kamil Mishara in front of the wicket to get his first scalp for India.
- In this match, he had got a brisk start scoring 11 of 9 balls, before Arjun Tendulkar got rid of him.
- This is the first outing for junior Tendulkar and fans will hope that Arjun will continue to make India proud in the future.
- Earlier Indian bowling coach for U-19, Sanath Kumar had said about Arjun Tendulkar that he will be like any other member of the team.