Cricket World – Yorkshire have today confirmed that Josh Poysden has joined the Club on a one-match loan from Warwickshire.
- Yorkshire have today confirmed that Josh Poysden has joined the Club on a one-match loan from Warwickshire.
- Director of Cricket Martyn Moxon said: “We’re pleased to have Josh come in on loan for this game.
- “I’m in the last year of my contract and being second spinner behind Jeetan Patel at Warwickshire, I haven’t really played a huge amount of first-team cricket over the past couple of years, so I was just desperate to come and play some first-team cricket.
- Shoreham-born Poysden, who has played 11 First-Class matches at a bowling average of 31.73, will link up with the team later this week and is keen to contribute to some White Rose success at Emirates Old Trafford.
- Ashley Giles, Sport Director at Warwickshire CCC, said; “Josh is really keen to play as much cricket as possible, so a one-match loan move to play in a Roses, Championship match is a great opportunity for him.