Australian, The – STEVE O’Keefe accepts that his bad decisions may have cost him a Test career.
- STEVE O’Keefe accepts that his bad decisions may have cost him a Test career.
- O’Keefe is resigned to being left out of Australia’s touring party to face Pakistan in the UAE in October and, at 33 years of age, says that while he has by no means given up, he has come to peace with the potential he may not wear the baggy green again.
- You’re living in unsafe conditions and you think about how lucky you are to be able to run back home on a cold night and jump into bed.”
- O’Keefe refuses to believe that his Test career will be stopped at nine matches.
- Despite being handed a Test out of the blue late last year against Bangladesh, O’Keefe accepts he may have helped selectors make calls on him at times due to his off-field record.