India – Live India vs England 2nd Test Day 3 at Lord’s Live Cricket Score: India faced a catastrophic start to the day two of the second test match against England, the blues will now be banking on their bowlers to pull off a miracle.
- Veteran quick James Anderson starred with the ball taking five wickets to help England bowl India out for a paltry 107 at stumps on a rain-truncated second day of the second cricket Test at Lord’s on Friday.
- Fellow pacers Chris Woakes (2/19), Stuart Broad (1/37) and Sam Curran (1/26) complemented the seasoned Anderson well sharing the rest five wickets.
- Both Kohli and Rahane survived the early jitters from the English pacers to start the rebuilding work with a 34-run fourth wicket stand before the in-form India captain fell to Chris Woakes.
- Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin (29) then joined Rahane in the middle to add 22 runs for the seventh wicket before the old warhorse James Anderson came back to add more misery to the visitors with the dismissal of the Mumbai batsman.
- Anderson’s new ball partner Stuart Broad then joined the party with the wicket of Ashwin, who looked good during his 38-ball stay, that also included four brave hits to the fence.