Free Press Journal (India) – Title: The Dhoni Touch
Author: Bharat Sundaresan
Publisher: Penguin (Ebury Press)
Price: Rs 299
I had just finished reviewing politically infused book and was desperately looking for something light, yet interesting, to read.
- Title: The Dhoni TouchAuthor: Bharat SundaresanPublisher: Penguin (Ebury Press)Pages: 206Price: Rs 299I had just finished reviewing politically infused book and was desperately looking for something light, yet interesting, to read.
- After a couple of minutes, I was sitting in my balcony with ‘The Dhoni Touch’ by Bharat Sundaresan.
- I wasn’t sure what Bharat had different to offer about Mahendra Singh Dhoni, fondly called ‘Captain Cool’, on whom even a biopic was made and screened to full-house all across all multiplexes.
- It is a book every Dhoni fan will cherish, it is a book every Sachin Tendulkar fan would want to read and, most importantly, it is a book that no cricket lover will ever want to miss reading.
- Dhoni’s closest friend Seemant Lohani, better known as Chintu helps the author in getting the minutest details: Right from Captain Cool’s long hair to his fascination of bikes and cars.