Times of India – GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority ( GDA ) has asked the UP Cricket Association to pay up Rs 7.
- GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority ( GDA ) has asked the UP Cricket Association to pay up Rs 7.
- “The UP Cricket Association can have the option of submitting the acquisition fee ‘under protest’, which means that even though they are depositing the fee, they are so doing after raising an objection,” said Kanchan Verma, vice-chairperson of the GDA.
- If it decides in favour of the association, the fee could be returned,” she added.
- “We had a discussion with the vice-chairperson, who has suggested some options, including paying ‘under protest’, to break the impasse,” said Mishra.
- The association said it had plans to invest about Rs 500 crore for developing the stadium, for which they are in talks with the makers of Amsterdam Arena stadium.