Adgully (India) – Facebook has released its 2018 Year in Review, highlighting the top ways people came together on the social media platform to talk about some of the year’s key events with their family and friends.
- Facebook has released its 2018 Year in Review, highlighting the top ways people came together on the social media platform to talk about some of the year’s key events with their family and friends.
- This information combines the top single-day moments throughout the year with the top ways the Facebook community used the platform to come together around these moments.
- The moments that people discussed most in India in 2018 were:* Festivals ruled the roost: India set Facebook buzzing on festivals in 2018 with Krishna Janmashtami, Eid al-Adha, Thai Pongal, Navratri driving the most conversations on the platform, as Indians took to Facebook to celebrate the biggest of occasions with their friends and family.
- * Cricket continued to rule to hearts of Indian sports fans on Facebook as it was one of the most popular topics driving conversations on the platform* Millions of Indian football fans also came together to support their favourite teams and players as FIFA Football World Cup 2018 showcased the best in class footballing action and talent to fans worldwideYour Year In ReviewIn a bid to create a more personalised experience, starting on December 10, Facebook users may see a personalised Year in Review video in their News Feed.
- MethodologyThe top moments of this year’s Year In Review were determined by gathering a list of the top keywords by volume mentioned in a single day on Facebook between January 1 and November 11, 2018.