The Chronicle – Australia – If you want to know what’s on Australia’s mind, there is probably no one who can paint a better picture than Google.
- From Barnaby Joyce, to bitcoin to blood moons and ball tampering, Aussies were in a search of some big answers this year.
- “Keto recipes” topped the list of recipe searches and desserts were noticeably absent in the top food-related searches which, in contrast to previous years, include only savoury dishes and ingredients, according to Google’s data.
- was the eighth most common search this year under questions starting with “why”, behind queries like “Why is State of Origin on Sunday?
- Below you can see what Google says were the top searches by category this year.
- How to opt out of my health recordHow to watch World Cup in AustraliaHow to screenshot on iPhone XWhat is the capital of CaliforniaWhat is open on Good FridayWhy is State of Origin on SundayWhy is it called Good FridayWhy is Tim Cahill not playing tonightWhy is my internet so slowWhy is Nick Cummins called the honey badgerWhy is my poop greenHow to cook rice in the microwave