The West – “I will shove your anger up your arse …
- “I will shove your anger up your arse …
- There has been plenty of chat about the slanging match between captains Tim Paine and Virat Kohli that overshadowed Australia’s series-levelling victory.
- Jadeja, nicknamed ’Rockstar’ by Rajasthan teammate Shane Warne during the inaugural Indian Premier League season because of his immense confidence, is a fiery customer who had a verbal stoush with Matthew Wade during last year’s Test series in India.
- There were a couple of tense moments in the match, including when Paine and Kohli went chest to chest and prompted a stern rebuke from umpires, but the match referee didn’t level any charges.
- Jadeja was controversially left out of the tourists’ XI for the second Test despite Ravichandran Ashwin’s injury, with the tourists opting for a four-prong pace attack.