Indian Express – India and Australia captains Virat Kohli and Tim Paine engaged in verbal joust.
- India and Australia captains Virat Kohli and Tim Paine engaged in verbal joust.
- (Source: AP)Virat Kohli’s on-field behaviour came under light once again in the second Test of the India-Australia series at Perth with the Indian skipper getting into a war of words with his contemporary Tim Paine.
- On the fourth day of the Test, as Kohli stood in Paine’s way while completing a run and then getting into a discussion, it needed umpire Chris Gafaney to intervene and get both skippers to quiet down.
- Border also opined that as the leader, Kohli feels the need to manifest the passion and drive.
- “The rest of the Indian boys are very good cricketers but seem to me a quiet bunch and maybe Kohli feels as skipper he needs to lead from the front and really show some passion and drive.