The Economic Times – Every time we are able to get away over a weekend, we go to a forest reserve which is totally de-stressing.
- Every time we are able to get away over a weekend, we go to a forest reserve which is totally de-stressing.
- There is a sense of anticipation that you will suddenly see somethingMy favourite place is TadobaI saw a tiger for the first time in Kanha.
- I studied with that perspective in mind, but in the mid-80s banking just took off and a lot of my friends went into banking and suddenly it became a career option for me as well.Many have mentored me at different stages.
- Deutsche Bank has one of the world’s largest collection of contemporary art and so if you work at the bank for as long as I have, you cannot help but get exposed to some really good art.Many over a period of time.
- At times, things could have gone better, but all I feel is a sense of gratitude.Memories with Raghuram Rajan .