Stuff – New Zealand’s batsmen slumped again in last night’s 90-run defeat to India.
- We all know you’ll be rested for the fourth and fifth one-day internationals against New Zealand and the T20 series, but why wait, really?
- We would have also suggested a short boat trip out to the corroding wreck of container ship Rena on Astrolabe Reef, but felt it might remind you of cricket, and the rusty Black Caps grounded on India Reef.
- There’s so much to see in the Bay of Plenty, and we Kiwis fear your boys aren’t getting out sightseeing enough, particularly on Saturdays and public holidays.
- Quite simply, New Zealanders are keen for India to play well at the World Cup this year, and it pains us to see so many of you struggling against our boys.
- Kiwis like to have a tipple while they watch cricket, then dinner in the break between innings – the net result is domestic duties and bladder pressure both increase after the break.