Stuff – Press – Ross Taylor hasn’t put a timeline on his international future for the Black Caps and reckons he could continue for several more seasons yet.
- That could potentially see Taylor continue on with the Black Caps and feature at the ICC T20 World Cup in Australia in October-November 2020.
- READ MORE: *In-form Black Cap Matt Henry all but guarantees Cricket World Cup berth *Black Caps v Bangladesh: Martin Guptill can see clearly now the sun is gone *Scorecard: NZ v Bangladesh *Black Caps open for business”I definitely don’t have an end date,” Taylor said.
- During the 2019-20 summer, New Zealand host England and India, while also playing Australia away in three tests and three ODIs in December-January, including their first Boxing Day test at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in 32 years.
- Taylor is on track to become just the fourth New Zealand cricketer to bring up 100 tests, joining Daniel Vettori (112), Stephen Fleming (111) and Brendon McCullum (101).
- Taylor is rapidly closing in on Fleming’s New Zealand ODI record for most runs (8007).