News – Dozens are feared dead after two shootings at Christchurch mosques.
- Ben Simmons has joined in a host of athletes the world over in delivering a heartfelt message to New Zealand following the horrific terrorist act on a Christchurch mosque.
- Sports teams over the past 24 hours have linked arms and observed a moment of silence prior to games in respect to the victims of the attack.
- Simmons joins a longlist of past NBA players to use their shoes to inscribe messages of support for those around the world.
- The cricket world was closely affected by the events in New Zealand with a close call for the Bangladesh cricket team who were set to attend the mosque the shooter targeted before shots were fired.
- New Zealand Cricket CEO David White confirmed the third test, which was set to start at Christchurch’s Hagley Oval, has been called off as a result of the attack.