Business Standard – The Board (PCB) on Wednesday named a new three-person women’s selection committee for the Women’s team.
- The Board (PCB) on Wednesday named a new three-person women’s selection committee for the Women’s team.
- The move has been taken as a part of restructuring within the PCB in regards to women’s The committee will be led by Urooj Mumtaz, who has played one Test, 38 ODI’s and 9 T20I’s forThe rest of the panel comprises of former internationals.
- “The new selection committee comprises players who, until very recently, have been involved in white ball cricket.
- “I would like to thank the PCB for believing in me and my abilities for this new role as the of the women’s selection committee, Mumtaz said in an official statement.
- The previous selection panel for women’s cricket featured former men’s internationals Jalaluddin andThe committee’s first assignment will be to select a squad for the ICC Women’s championship series against in May.