Fox Sports Australia – After conceding a 37-run first innings deficit, the hosts took control to beat the Bulls inside three days.
- After conceding a 37-run first innings deficit, the hosts took control to beat the Bulls inside three days.
- get your 14 day free trial >Pace bowling debutant Aaron Hardie took 4-33 to follow on from his 4-29 in the first innings while Joel Paris also ensured the match would not go into the final day with 3-47.
- WA improved to second on the competition ladder with 43.90 points but can be overtaken by New South Wales, who appear in control of their clash with Tasmania in Hobart with three sessions remaining.
- NSW face a nervous final day against Tasmania in Hobart as they chase the win they need to hold on to second place and shore up a spot in next week’s Sheffield Shield final.
- Tasmania proved themselves to be stubborn with the bat on day three, chewing up 97.4 overs in their innings of 255 as the home side conceded a first innings deficit of 120 runs.